Guns Banned at 2022 NRA Convention......

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Odd that you would concern yourself with "everybody's" sperm count.
All posts considered, IMO, you have severely flawed thinking/thoughts going on in that bean. I mean do you really think Marijuana is a feasible alternative to opioid ss for a person that abuses opioids? You can't rationalize your way out of a plaid prophylactic.

tourists24

Odd that you would concern yourself with "everybody's" sperm count.
All posts considered, IMO, you have severely flawed thinking/thoughts going on in that bean. I mean do you really think Marijuana is a feasible alternative to opioid ss for a person that abuses opioids? You can't rationalize your way out of a plaid prophylactic.
nobody "needs" that many sperm

newfie

Like I said before this is the debate the politicians encourage us to have. It keeps them in power .
Right says their trying to take our guns away and we have the 2nd ammendment.
left says guns are killing our kids thanks to the evil NRA.

meanwhile no one in the news is talking about a teacher that propped the door open and a police officer that was missing in action.

As the debate gets hotter the campaign contributions increase , gun sales go up and nothing gets done to fix the problem.
We are all pawns in the politicians little chess match.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Like I said before this is the debate the politicians encourage us to have. It keeps them in power .

meanwhile no one in the news is talking about a teacher that propped the door open and a police officer that was missing in action.

As the debate gets hotter the campaign contributions increase , gun sales go up and nothing gets done to fix the problem.
The conversation shouldn't be about guns at all! We should be talking about how :censored2:ed up, mentally ill, and over medicated people, especially young people, are. And how to change it.

El Correcto

god is dead

Yeah but the right is correct and the left is delusional. NRA isn’t even that popular among right wingers due to corruption problems.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The conversation shouldn't be about guns at all! We should be talking about how :censored2:ed up, mentally ill, and over medicated people, especially young people, are. And how to change it.

Mutineer

In the U.S., the looney bins have been closed for forty years.

Forty years of mentally ill people (who should have been institutionalized) have been running amok, breeding, and spreading around their mental-illness genes.

The Millennial generation (who brought us Columbine) is the first generation born in this nation without adequate mental health services.

I would guess the damage done to this nation and it's people equals the damage done by druggies and drunks.

newfie

Yeah but the right is correct and the left is delusional. NRA isn’t even that popular among right wingers due to corruption problems.
In my army days we considered the AR15 a wannabe toy. those who could not cut it but wanted to feel bad ass would buy the AR15 because it looked bad ass. It is nothing like the M16 in firing capability or endurance.

todays shooters are probably attracted to the AR15 for the same reason.
theoretically the right could sacrifice the AR15 to squash the debate but they know the left will be back tommorrow for something else.
Theoretically the left could provide some kind of legal assurance that they will not try to come for something else but......

the fact is politicians from both sides like open issues that never get resolved and can always be used to get the masses riled up.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In my army days we considered the AR15 a wannabe toy. those who could not cut it but wanted to feel bad ass would buy the AR15 because it looked bad ass. It is nothing like the M16 in firing capability or endurance.

theoretically the right could sacrifice the AR15 to squash the debate but they know the left will be back tommorrow for something else.
Theoretically the left could provide some kind of legal assurance that they will not try to come for something else but......

the fact is politicians from both sides like open issues that never get resolved and can always be used to get the masses riled up.
I actually prefer a good “AK”

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I actually prefer a good “AK”
Nobody wanted to listen decades ago when I jumped on the AK bandwagon.

762x39 was cheap and plentiful.

But people fell for the steel case is bad brass only is good story...

Then when Ruger brought out their 762x39 it was a done deal.

I've always been a mini14 over ar guy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nobody wanted to listen decades ago when I jumped on the AK bandwagon.

762x39 was cheap and plentiful.

But people fell for the steel case is bad brass only is good story...

Then when Ruger brought out their 762x39 it was a done deal.

I've always been a mini14 over ar guy.
The old mini wasn’t as accurate as the newer ones. Mags are way too expensive. I have ARs, but if I only had one rifle, it would be an AK

El Correcto

god is dead

No that isn’t the fact. You know damn well it isn’t if you’re an honest broker. Theoretically the right could “sacrifice” some liberty for more left wing lies?

I just strongly disagree with you here, the right upholding the constitution like they took an oath to do isn’t unreasonable. You want to ban ar-15 do so in your state, they’ll still get them. It’s very rare I even think about my rifle, I’m more of a handgun guy, I like practical everyday carries, single stack 9mm. The rifle stays though, government ain’t got no right, specially the federal one.

El Correcto

god is dead
You want to get rid of my guns, have the people United behind doing so, get enough political will to amend the constitution and follow the process. Good luck.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The old mini wasn’t as accurate as the newer ones. Mags are way too expensive. I have ARs, but if I only had one rifle, it would be an AK
Yugo M70 AB2 is the best ak.

They were $389 when I grabbed them. The old man had a case of Gen 3 pmags in his shop I found over winter.

I stocked up on tapco gen 2's for the mini 14 back in Obama days. Boy am I glad I did. They were $9.99

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
87C9DC94-B838-454D-9ACA-D0733DDEE013.gif