Guns Banned at 2022 NRA Convention......

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yugo M70 AB2 is the best ak.

They were $389 when I grabbed them. The old man had a case of Gen 3 pmags in his shop I found over winter.

I stocked up on tapco gen 2's for the mini 14 back in Obama days. Boy am I glad I did. They were $9.99
I had an under folder M70. Heavy but rated one of the best. I have Arsenal now. I still have ruger mini mags.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I actually prefer a good “AK”

Disagree but TETO.
My 8mm Mauser is 10 X the weapon my 223 AR is but the AR is much more fun to shoot. The Mauser likes to dislocate shoulders.

No that isn’t the fact. You know damn well it isn’t if you’re an honest broker. Theoretically the right could “sacrifice” some liberty for more left wing lies?

I just strongly disagree with you here, the right upholding the constitution like they took an oath to do isn’t unreasonable. You want to ban ar-15 do so in your state, they’ll still get them. It’s very rare I even think about my rifle, I’m more of a handgun guy, I like practical everyday carries, single stack 9mm. The rifle stays though, government ain’t got no right, specially the federal one.
100%

newfie

No that isn’t the fact. You know damn well it isn’t if you’re an honest broker. Theoretically the right could “sacrifice” some liberty for more left wing lies?

I just strongly disagree with you here, the right upholding the constitution like they took an oath to do isn’t unreasonable. You want to ban ar-15 do so in your state, they’ll still get them. It’s very rare I even think about my rifle, I’m more of a handgun guy, I like practical everyday carries, single stack 9mm. The rifle stays though, government ain’t got no right, specially the federal one.
dude I'm making an argument as to why and how politicians like to manipulate us over this issue to solidify their power. Go kick the dog if you're looking for an argument.

El Correcto

god is dead
dude I'm making an argument as to why and how politicians like to manipulate us over this issue to solidify their power. Go kick the dog if you're looking for an argument.
I don’t think democrats are solidifying any power, think they are all about to be out on their asses, can’t see how they aren’t.
I’m not looking for an argument, I’m just letting you know I’m not being manipulated when it comes to the second amendment, it is very cut and dry is=is. I even disagreed with trump on 2A issues, I don’t listen to Republicans when it comes to this.