Twitter Files

100%

I laugh when I see this stuff. This was known during the hoax. I laughed then and I’m still laughing!

Attachments

• IMG_7487.jpeg
    IMG_7487.jpeg
    500.8 KB · Views: 33

100%

Please where are all Covid nazis? Looking thru the hateful lying Covid threads on this site the cockroaches should have been here by now?? Nothing to say?

Thebrownblob

Please where are all Covid nazis? Looking thru the hateful lying Covid threads on this site the cockroaches should have been here by now?? Nothing to say?
It’s important to note that while the Twitter files are legitimate annd important. The people who didn’t believe any of that before or never going to believe it now no, amount of evidence. Will dissuade them from their delusion. Well, before the twitterfiles were released, I was confident many of these things were happening anyway, it doesn’t take a rocket science to figure out the kind of manipulation. The government was up to. That is the fact that Twitter is garbage and it’s still garbage is the reason I would never take part in such a ridiculous platform.

100%

It’s important to note that while the Twitter files are legitimate annd important. The people who didn’t believe any of that before or never going to believe it now no, amount of evidence. Will dissuade them from their delusion. Well, before the twitterfiles were released, I was confident many of these things were happening anyway, it doesn’t take a rocket science to figure out the kind of manipulation. The government was up to. That is the fact that Twitter is garbage and it’s still garbage is the reason I would never take part in such a ridiculous platform.
It’s pretty good sign most people know they were deceived. I pointed out this site and all the threads throughout the hoax, look at all the comments and hate. But come to the thread that shuts down half if not all of the threads in current events, not a word. Crickets. But these same puppets have just moved on to another issue for them to complain about.

100%

How many conservatives are going to line up for implants simply because Elon Musk hates liberals?
I don’t think that’s the same as TDS. I do hope anyone that gets it, that it helps them walk again.You love trannies so can’t you love disabled people?