Guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
5e5538f0fee23d6f584377d4

171009105637-harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-2012-super-169.jpg
200718-louis-farrakhan1.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

But what the author neglects to inform readers is that it costs close to $8,000 to purchase and ammo goes for up to $2 a round.
But the new rifle is so scary looking!

Doesn't matter there are already thousands of different rifles already being sold that can also easily defeat body armor.

vantexan

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The so-called assault weapon ban that passed a House of Representatives committee last week was a purely political move to appease the base after the terrible mass shootings in Buffalo, Uvalde and Highland Park.
Has died a quiet death.
Pelosi pulled the bill off the floor schedule.
She said it is just being postponed until August but the truth is that she didn’t have the Democrat votes needed to pass it.

oldngray

nowhere special
The so-called assault weapon ban that passed a House of Representatives committee last week was a purely political move to appease the base after the terrible mass shootings in Buffalo, Uvalde and Highland Park.
Has died a quiet death.
Pelosi pulled the bill off the floor schedule.
She said it is just being postponed until August but the truth is that she didn’t have the Democrat votes needed to pass it.
Too many Dems are afraid to do anything until after the election. Because they know voting for it would cost them votes.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
All I did was hat tip the old guy on his 1911...

He gave me the full history of his carry piece down to the handloads.

These region boys aren't too bad.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

But what the author neglects to inform readers is that it costs close to $8,000 to purchase and ammo goes for up to $2 a round.
"New assault rifle." My God. Where do they come up with all this stupid :censored2:?

• A gun company is marketing a civilian version of a powerful, new US army rifle.
  • An analyst said that the gun could help mass shooters become "a long-range sniper with an AR-15-style gun," The Daily Beast reported.
  • The gun has become commercially available at a time of increased calls for gun control following a series of mass shootings.
A gun company is marketing a powerful new rifle to civilians, a report says, amid ongoing debates about gun control following a string of deadly mass shootings.

Stupidest rambling bunch of nonsense I've read in a while.

oldngray

nowhere special
"New assault rifle." My God. Where do they come up with all this stupid :censored2:?

• A gun company is marketing a civilian version of a powerful, new US army rifle.
  • An analyst said that the gun could help mass shooters become "a long-range sniper with an AR-15-style gun," The Daily Beast reported.
  • The gun has become commercially available at a time of increased calls for gun control following a series of mass shootings.
A gun company is marketing a powerful new rifle to civilians, a report says, amid ongoing debates about gun control following a string of deadly mass shootings.

Stupidest rambling bunch of nonsense I've read in a while.
Not much different than a version of an AR-10 that has been around for about 70 years. Which is also a civilian rifle.

newolddude

Would it have been better if she would have had what some folks call an “assault rifle”
Now be careful as that's a hateful term that you're not allowed to use here.

But apparently an AR-15 type device (I'm not calling it a gun or weapon) is the ONLY acceptable option for home protection.