Guns

newolddude

In most cases a short barreled shotgun is best but there are times when a handgun or a rifle are better. For sure if you hit someone with a shotgun they stay down.
You are completely right.

But a break action shotgun is typically a long barrel, old style and pretty heavy. Yet Miss Annie Oakley in the ad is sporting one while holding her kid.

oldngray

nowhere special
You are completely right.

But a break action shotgun is typically a long barrel, old style and pretty heavy. Yet Miss Annie Oakley in the ad is sporting one while holding her kid.
Biden said a double barrel shotgun is all you need

And there are short barreled break actions. Ever heard of a coach gun?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Now be careful as that's a hateful term that you're not allowed to use here.

But apparently an AR-15 type device (I'm not calling it a gun or weapon) is the ONLY acceptable option for home protection.
No one gives a :censored2: what someone else chooses to have. The problem is those who think they can tell me what I can and can't choose.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Now be careful as that's a hateful term that you're not allowed to use here.

But apparently an AR-15 type device (I'm not calling it a gun or weapon) is the ONLY acceptable option for home protection.
i think a suppressed pistol carbine would technically be the best, but i admit my AR is always what i reach for first because it's literally the best rifle ever made

ce286a219f55de6b19f5afdb988e31d1_1636641276729_0_L1800.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
A shotgun makes the BEST residential defense weapon.

In most cases a short barreled shotgun is best but there are times when a handgun or a rifle are better. For sure if you hit someone with a shotgun they stay down.

Always been a handgun/flashlight combo kinda guy personally.

(Excuse the lighting. Power has been out for six :censored2:ing hours.)

20220804_200803.jpg