Guns

oldngray

nowhere special
Next big story.................
  • One employee took to social media and said that the gunman was his Walmart manager
  • He said that the manager entered the staff room at the supercenter and started raining bullets
  • The shaken staff member told friends: 'I just left the break room, the manager come in there and started capping people up in there, started shooting. Sadly we lost a few of our associates'
  • It's currently unclear how many people are dead, and cops are still trying to clear out the store
  • The Walmart is located just off Battlefield Boulevard. The store was open to the public at the time
He used a handgun.

So let's ban some AR-15's!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
If only the guns had guns

Handgun, Rifles, Knives and Motor Vehicles are not the issue.. we live in a sick society..and I do not see any legislation that will prevent this from happening again.

Only thing to do now is to arm yourselves...

fishtm2001

Handgun, Rifles, Knives and Motor Vehicles are not the issue.. we live in a sick society..and I do not see any legislation that will prevent this from happening again.

Only thing to do now is to arm yourselves...
Every country has people with mental health issues and extremists. But our expansive view of civilian gun ownership, ingrained in politics, in culture is unique.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Every country has people with mental health issues and extremists. But our expansive view of civilian gun ownership, ingrained in politics, in culture is unique.
So are you people abandoning that whole "maga shooter" narrative you were pushing?

newolddude

We're #1!

FiQg9XoVUAAuazs

vantexan

And we can look at unarmed populations that were slaughtered. Stalin starved millions of unarmed Ukrainians. Armed Ukrainians are driving Russians out of their country.

over9five

Staff member
Next big story.................
  • One employee took to social media and said that the gunman was his Walmart manager
  • He said that the manager entered the staff room at the supercenter and started raining bullets
  • The shaken staff member told friends: 'I just left the break room, the manager come in there and started capping people up in there, started shooting. Sadly we lost a few of our associates'
  • It's currently unclear how many people are dead, and cops are still trying to clear out the store
  • The Walmart is located just off Battlefield Boulevard. The store was open to the public at the time
On the bright side, if you know anyone looking for a job as a store manager...

Too soon?