Guns

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Nope. Double nope. Triple nope. Republicans did their share but most of the national debt came in under Democratic controlled Congresses.
Uh okay that's some serious cope

Check out some debt graphs, it's literally Reagan defense spending, Reagan tax cuts, Bush tax cuts, Iraq war, and Trump money printing

Yes the Democrats were all too happy to go along with it, but Republicans initiated

vantexan

Check out some debt graphs, it's literally Reagan defense spending, Reagan tax cuts, Bush tax cuts, Iraq war, and Trump money printing

Yes the Democrats were all too happy to go along with it, but Republicans initiated
Oh my gosh, look at the national debt when Bush left then look at it when Obama left. Looking at the spending bills put forth by Congress.

vantexan

My brother is extremely liberal. I once asked him what is the biggest business sector in the U.S. just to see what he'd say. Like clockwork he said defense spending. No, it's agribusiness. By far. Not even close. But that's the mindset of liberals.

Thebrownblob

My brother is extremely liberal. I once asked him what is the biggest business sector in the U.S. just to see what he'd say. Like clockwork he said defense spending. No, it's agribusiness. By far. Not even close. But that's the mindset of liberals.

The left, right March of debt

rod

Retired 22 years

The legislation, H.R. 38–also known as the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act–has a bipartisan group of 118 co-sponsors.

H.R. 38 would make the concealed carry permit of any one state valid in the other 49, just like a driver’s license.
Like it should be. Next we need to work on "open carry" for all states.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Illinois' governor has signed a bill declaring weapons of war illegal.
The list of banned weapons is currently at 170, with more to be added.
A majority are actually semi-automatics with large capacity magazines.
Current owners are grandfathered in, but must register with the state police.

Johney

Illinois' governor has signed a bill declaring weapons of war illegal.
The list of banned weapons is currently at 170, with more to be added.
A majority are actually semi-automatics with large capacity magazines.
Current owners are grandfathered in, but must register with the state police.

So should they also not allow them for his security people? Not likely. Idiot.

bbsam

Staff member
Taxes are necessary to fund what's necessary under the Constitution. They shouldn't be viewed as a means to obtain and keep political power by constantly looking for ways to get votes by showering various constituencies with money.
Cool story bro