Guns

Thebrownblob

I'm not a gun guy, though my kids hunt deer on occasion, or 'rats with hooves' as we called them.

I've never bought a gun, but there may be a couple in some of my homes, but there is probably not ammunition for them. Or ammo at all.

I don't understand guns outside of sport or law enforcement, and even that can get overblown.

If I have to defend my home with a firearm, I may want to rethink where I live.
I can appreciate you not wanting to own one that’s your choice. Respect my right to own one the same as I respect yours to not. By the way I live in upper middle-class neighborhood about two years ago there was a Rash of break-ins. One of my neighbors had to defend his home.

Thebrownblob

I means WDFD. So you're not a gun guy. So you never bought a gun. You want an award? So you have multiple houses for some reason but don't even know if there's guns occupying them. Sounds real responsible. So you don't understand guns. Maybe it's a debate you should stay out of then. And you think defending your home with a gun is only for so-called "bad neighborhoods"? LMFAO! Guess if I were a criminal I should target "nice" neighborhoods since nobody can actually do anything except flail around with their arms in the air and press a button on their security system control.
Yep that’s what the criminals do they drive to the good neighborhoods where the good stuff is. They’re not gonna steal from the hood. Nothing good to steal Lol

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I don't understand guns outside of sport or law enforcement, and even that can get overblown.

If I have to defend my home with a firearm, I may want to rethink where I live.
Violent crime doesn't only happen in the ghetto, but the better question is why take the chance of not having it?

Ultimately the 2A is actually about fighting oppressive government (which is a real and not impossible thing) not shooting hoof rats

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yep that’s what the criminals do they drive to the good neighborhoods where the good stuff is. They’re not gonna steal from the hood. Nothing good to steal Lol
"Bad neighborhood" crime is just in-fighting. Other than that the only thing getting targeted for theft is typically drugs. Ivory tower dwellers are so naïve.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ultimately the 2A is actually about fighting oppressive government (which is a real and not impossible thing) not shooting hoof rats
B-but, but, I need to maintain my cognitive dissonance where AR-15s are simultaneously weapons of war and mass destruction yet completely useless against the gubmint since you need friend-15s and nukes.

newolddude

FmuS4UDXgAAX6ny