Guns

Integrity

Binge Poster
Armed and trained. Attending church. Not the type that folks here are making all cops out to be. Hey @Integrity here's an example of all or nothing thinking! All cops are this. All corporations are that. All mentally ill think they're in the Matrix. All.......or nothing.
What you’re saying makes no sense to me. Please explain.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

vantexan

Cops job isn't really to protect and serve. More to clean up after they show up too late to prevent things from happening.
Cops get killed and wounded in the line of duty all the time. Might as well say we need to defund the police. That's gone over really well where tried.

vantexan

Maybe it was the right address. Do we really need a tax-funded platoon of jackboots in APCs to take a bag of drugs?
You'll have to take that up with the cities that have them. I've seen enough YouTube videos of cops getting shot at to know why they act like they do at even routine civilian interactions.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You'll have to take that up with the cities that have them. I've seen enough YouTube videos of cops getting shot at to know why they act like they do at even routine civilian interactions.
Why do they need to make such "routine interactions"?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1707791912573.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm surprised that Biden hasn't spoken out about banning AR-15 , like he has done after other shootings, including one where a handgun was used.