Guns

Integrity

Binge Poster
No, I didn't. You don't want anyone labeling anyone for anything. It's counterproductive in your opinion apparently. You seem to have boundless love for sinners. But you don't seem concerned about the victims of their sins. That I can see.
I you actually want to discuss what I actually said I’m all in my friend.

You won’t.

vantexan

I you actually want to discuss what I actually said I’m all in my friend.

You won’t.
Then clarify your position. He posted a meme, you went after him for it. You've defended certain things before. Who are we to judge seems to be your MO.*

*I've gone after some of his memes too. Most are funny. Some cross lines imo. But it's interesting what lines seem to trigger us don't you think?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
IMO Leftist is a mythical political and polarizing label therefore the question cannot actually be answered.

What person is and how in your opinion this serious accusation being done?
From the backing I have seen the courts from leftist judges.
The support of such from the homo (queer) community.
From no outcry from the current administration.
From the Soros camp who rubs their hands with glee when crimes against minors go unpunished.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Then clarify your position. He posted a meme, you went after him for it. You've defended certain things before. Who are we to judge seems to be your MO.*

*I've gone after some of his memes too. Most are funny. Some cross lines imo. But it's interesting what lines seem to trigger us don't you think?

vantexan

IMO Leftist is a mythical political and polarizing label therefore the question cannot actually be answered.

Paedophilia is a legitimate term. Which some Leftists/Progressives/Liberals have recently declared is natural for some people. Minor Attracted Persons, MAPS for short.

Interesting that you consider Leftist to be a mythical term when it has been used by people on both sides of the aisle for decades. Do you see it as pejorative?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Paedophilia is a legitimate term. Which some Leftists/Progressives/Liberals have recently declared is natural for some people. Minor Attracted Persons, MAPS for short.

Interesting that you consider Leftist to be a mythical term when it has been used by people on both sides of the aisle for decades. Do you see it as pejorative?

vantexan

Just reading the caption of your post he immediately attacks anyone who uses Left-Right terms as uneducated. Don't see it his way? You're ignorant! Sorry, you don't get to change the terms because your side is taking it on the chin lately for making bad decisions.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1708124550511.png

Box Ox

this is hands down the dumbest thing i've seen you post

the entire point of saying Right or Left is to place people somewhere on the political spectrum
1024px-Political_Compass_purple_LibRight.svg.png
You are entitled to your opinion, but knowing myself I have probably said dumber things. You probably just don’t know me that well.

No, he’s right.