Guns

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1708798288993.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Monday, an FBI firearms expert said the Italian-made Pietta reproduction Colt .45 revolver Baldwin was holding would not fire when fully cocked without the trigger being pulled.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She probably going to take the fall
Baldwin not getting locked up
One theory is that Baldwin had his finger already on the trigger when he released the hammer.
Her attorney is saying that she shouldn't take all the blame since he failed to properly follow gun handling safety rules.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
One theory is that Baldwin had his finger already on the trigger when he released the hammer.
Her attorney is saying that she shouldn't take all the blame since he failed to properly follow gun handling safety rules.

My question is why would there be any “live” bullets on any set? A live bullet has to look different than a bullet used on sets? Why didn’t whoever loaded the gun notice the difference in the bullets? This doesn’t add up.

vantexan

I wonder if he thought he'd play a gag on the people in the room by firing the gun but didn't realize it had been loaded with a live round? He then, maybe, tried to cover his carelessness after seeing the result?

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I wonder if he thought he'd play a gag on the people in the room by firing the gun but didn't realize it had been loaded with a live round? He then, maybe, tried to cover his carelessness after seeing the result?
The guy is a :censored2:. “It just went off” ok dum dum it’s a it’s a single action- literally the simplest safest firearm ever made.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My question is why would there be any “live” bullets on any set? A live bullet has to look different than a bullet used on sets? Why didn’t whoever loaded the gun notice the difference in the bullets? This doesn’t add up.
Because some cast members were using live ammo to have some fun when " off the clock ".
Also alleged drug use has come up in her trial .