GVLA station closed in Alpharetta GA

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I cancelled my FB account after their problems last year. The page I saw had plenty of praise, which was PR releases straight from FedEx. In the comments section, there were lots of folks looking for their missing freight etc.

You missed my point, Dano. Why do you spend so much time there? I guess I'll have to rejoin FB just to make a few comments.

Quantify "so much."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And why not? What's the point of even bringing it up then? You knew people were going to (rightfully so) ask you where this happened.
Why do you use an avatar and an alias instead of your picture and real name?
download.png

Nolimitz

And why not? What's the point of even bringing it up then? You knew people were going to (rightfully so) ask you where this happened.
And why is it your right to know?
Are you some govt health official doing contact tracing?
What station are you at... What a dumbA zz

chris45

The senior pulled me in his office this morning and handed me a cake(hooray cake!), followed by saying the chicago station (GYY) had closed down for most of the day yesterday due to someone coming into work sick and then testing positive for covid-19. I guess the people he came in contact with were sent home and then they had a crew come out to disinfect all of the trucks, and then the PM side did their thing and today they are business as usual lol he wouldnt say if we'd be paid or how any of that :censored2: works if we did get sick and have to stay home for two weeks and kind of skated around it. Personally I think many people will still come in and not give a :censored2: and work regardless of if they're sick or not if it's no pay or have to burn days(if you have any left anyway). Anybody know about that?

AB831

ADW In Crofton, MD. What's your point? You're getting the attention you clearly wanted by posting that, so why are you acting indignant?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The senior pulled me in his office this morning and handed me a cake(hooray cake!), followed by saying the chicago station (GYY) had closed down for most of the day yesterday due to someone coming into work sick and then testing positive for covid-19. I guess the people he came in contact with were sent home and then they had a crew come out to disinfect all of the trucks, and then the PM side did their thing and today they are business as usual lol he wouldnt say if we'd be paid or how any of that :censored2: works if we did get sick and have to stay home for two weeks and kind of skated around it. Personally I think many people will still come in and not give a :censored2: and work regardless of if they're sick or not if it's no pay or have to burn days(if you have any left anyway). Anybody know about that?
Guarantee pay. 35 if FT, 17.5 if PT.

AB831

Why is it an issue if he/she wants to keep his/her identity hidden, including where they work?
Because everyone is paranoid and worried about this virus. It's stupid and childish to come on here spouting about how he or she personally knows of people within the company testing positive for this thing but they're gonna seal their lips and act violated when someone asks them to elaborate. That would be like me saying "hey guys, I know of a credible threat within one of the stations but i'm not going to tell you anything else about it". They can say or decline to say whatever they want, but it's irresponsible and stupid to float out bits of information that are clearly going to garner questions and then refuse to answer those questions.

MassWineGuy

Are you seriously asking this or are you in the initial stages of fever?

We WORK FOR FEDEX. It is our right to have honest, accurate information regarding this.

AB831

Are you seriously asking this or are you in the initial stages of fever?

We WORK FOR FEDEX. It is our right to have honest, accurate information regarding this.
This right here^^. If he didn't want to talk about it, he shouldn't have talked about it.