GVLA station closed in Alpharetta GA

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are you seriously asking this or are you in the initial stages of fever?

We WORK FOR FEDEX. It is our right to have honest, accurate information regarding this.

Bingo. And you work for a company that absolutely, positively is NEVER 100% honest with you. Caveat Emptor.

dezguy

Because everyone is paranoid and worried about this virus. It's stupid and childish to come on here spouting about how he or she personally knows of people within the company testing positive for this thing but they're gonna seal their lips and act violated when someone asks them to elaborate. That would be like me saying "hey guys, I know of a credible threat within one of the stations but i'm not going to tell you anything else about it". They can say or decline to say whatever they want, but it's irresponsible and stupid to float out bits of information that are clearly going to garner questions and then refuse to answer those questions.
Bud, it has nothing to do with being paranoid about the virus. I think it's it's absolutely acceptable people wanting to remain anonymous.

This is a message board, not a government office. We don't need to know one another's identities or what stations we work at.

AB831

I’m going to toe the line of being honest BUT anonymous, because I enjoy getting paid regularly.
That's fair. I can respect anonymity but I stand by my belief that he posted that just to get attention based on the way he immediately resorted to hostility and name calling when pressed for more information. Not a big deal either way.

dezguy

That's fair. I can respect anonymity but I stand by my belief that he posted that just to get attention based on the way he immediately resorted to hostility and name calling when pressed for more information. Not a big deal either way.
I know you haven't been around a lot but @Nolimitz doesn't generally post stuff just to "get attention".