GVLA station closed in Alpharetta GA

doodlebug

Just heard, one of our biggest stations just closed, because of the Coronavirus (GVLA).

There is also a courier waiting for results at the NCQA (Marietta, GA)
He handled some luggage from CA, that sat in a warehouse exposed to RTD's,
dock workers and management.

FedEx hasn't issued one press release, memo, carrier penguin, NOTHING.

We are all scrambling, trying to remember if we've been in contact, with anyone from these stations. Did I walk by the luggage?

Doesn't matter. I'm done. I don't trust management, my life is more important. Time to retire.

Y'all be safe and put your family first.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just heard, one of our biggest stations just closed, because of the Coronavirus (GVLA).

There is also a courier waiting for results at the NCQA (Marietta, GA)
He handled some luggage from CA, that sat in a warehouse exposed to RTD's,
dock workers and management.

FedEx hasn't issued one press release, memo, carrier penguin, NOTHING.

We are all scrambling, trying to remember if we've been in contact, with anyone from these stations. Did I walk by the luggage?

Doesn't matter. I'm done. I don't trust management, my life is more important. Time to retire.

Y'all be safe and put your family first.

Excellent information. Of course, FedEx is NOT going to be honest and transparent about any of this.

Do NOT trust FedEx management.

I encourage others to come forward.

Thank you.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Excellent information. Of course, FedEx is NOT going to be honest and transparent about any of this.

Do NOT trust FedEx management.

I encourage others to come forward.

Thank you.
Out of umpteen million people only 4 have died here. Good odds, I guess. Unlike the 20/day in a traffic accident.

AB831

Does anyone have an update on this? If Covid-19 is within the network, I feel like the company has a moral and probably legal responsibility to be transparent about it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He did say he was out of there. FedEx isn't going to tell you, are they?

Considering that it hasn't been confirmed by anyone else, anywhere else... The FB group is more gossipy than BC, and no on there is saying anything about it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Considering that it hasn't been confirmed by anyone else, anywhere else... The FB group is more gossipy than BC, and no on there is saying anything about it.

I just checked out the FB page for the first time. Lots of FedEx PR with a few complaints. Largely looks like a promotional opportunity for Fred. Why do you spend so much time there?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One of you is correct, and one of you is MF.

I cancelled my FB account after their problems last year. The page I saw had plenty of praise, which was PR releases straight from FedEx. In the comments section, there were lots of folks looking for their missing freight etc.

You missed my point, Dano. Why do you spend so much time there? I guess I'll have to rejoin FB just to make a few comments.