Ha.. Paid for one day shipping w/ Amazon.. they shipped via UPS Ground

upschuck

Amazon didn't ship it next day air (saver), they sent it ground and they knew it, and over promised. Your package MAY get there Tuesday, because the time in transit didn't account for working Sunday, and load moving that day, but I wouldn't count on that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Amazon didn't ship it next day air (saver), they sent it ground and they knew it, and over promised. Your package MAY get there Tuesday, because the time in transit didn't account for working Sunday, and load moving that day, but I wouldn't count on that.

Still no origin scan so even if UPS picked up a trailer over the weekend it still hasn't been unloaded and processed. So Tuesday is extremely unlikely.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Every time we ship my daughter something just north of Dallas. (we are N of Houston) whether is the UPS customer counter, or a UPS store, they ask me if I want the next day air option to get it there the next day. I say no thanks, since I know it'll get there the next day ground anyway. Just trying to wring a little more $$$ out of you. lol

oldngray

nowhere special
If Amazon had the package ready in time to be picked up on Friday and it got into the UPS system they might have saved a travel day over the weekend. Apparently Amazon also screwed up internally by have an order by time they couldn't meet. Too many last minute orders. Who would have guessed it? :wellduh:

upschuck

Still no origin scan so even if UPS picked up a trailer over the weekend it still hasn't been unloaded and processed. So Tuesday is extremely unlikely.
They could do a dedicated trailer that UPS just drives it a lot closer to destination before we actually scan the package, like maybe St Louis, or something like that.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
On Friday Tmobile sent us a phone with free next day air shipping because they screwed up a previous order. We had expected it to be delivered today but when Tony checked online this morning UPS had listed the scheduled delivery date as tomorrow. Tony figured it wouldn't get here today since it didn't list it as "out for delivery".

Surprise! it was just delivered.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't be fooled by the return address on the label .
Many of Amazon's suppliers use that label .
As far as anyone knows that supplier could be a neighbor .