Haglund’s deformity - On Topic

P

pickup

Yes good idea. Still looking to see if anyone has had this issue with their heel.

I’ve had this issue for about the last two months but I diagnosed it as tendonitis ofnthe achilles. It started when I went to the nike store and got some type of Jordan’s with a hard backing on the heel. Then i started experiencing the pains on the backs of both heels but especially my right one .

Went through this for a few weeks and then googled the symptoms and came up with achilles tendonitis with recommendation to change shoes which I did. Got a bit better but after doing more research on you tube , found the upper portion of the tendon is behind the calf muscle and the trouble can be there too. So i am doing stretches in the morning and when I get out of the tractor.

It’s getting better . I may have to get a masseuse to work on the “rock” behind my calf muscle.

sswee97

I’ve had this issue for about the last two months but I diagnosed it as tendonitis ofnthe achilles. It started when I went to the nike store and got some type of Jordan’s with a hard backing on the heel. Then i started experiencing the pains on the backs of both heels but especially my right one .

Went through this for a few weeks and then googled the symptoms and came up with achilles tendonitis with recommendation to change shoes which I did. Got a bit better but after doing more research on you tube , found the upper portion of the tendon is behind the calf muscle and the trouble can be there too. So i am doing stretches in the morning and when I get out of the tractor.

It’s getting better . I may have to get a masseuse to work on the “rock” behind my calf muscle.
Exactly. Thanks for posting. Just seeing if it is common.

WTFm8

Tote got wet in truck and destroyed it. So steward is looking it up for me. Since he can’t find one with the new contact coming out.

Time for a new steward.

Here’s the master and supplements. I have it bookmarked on my phone.