Halloween decorations

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I hate when you’re delivering an apartment complex and every apartment # is covered with some decoration. Deep down I want to rip the decoration off and throw it to the ground but my professionalism prevents me from doing so.

Indecisi0n

I hate when you’re delivering an apartment complex and every apartment # is covered with some decoration. Deep down I want to rip the decoration off and throw it to the ground but my professionalism prevents me from doing so.
Every holiday turns into this . Use to drive me nuts as a split driver .

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Have you ever noticed that the people on your route with the broken porch steps and the screen door that won’t close...seem to be the same people that spend hundreds on their Halloween decorations each year?

Some of these places look like a horror movie set!!

I think it's just an illusion. The rest of the year, these yuck yucks just leave the place in shambles with dilapidated exteriors and we just think, "what a bunch of scumbags, get some friend*n paint and a couple of screws you POS."

At Halloween, they go to the Dollar Tree and buy some S*ty ghost or boo thing and wah la...with the S*ty looking exterior and busted porch and boo thing, it's now a haunted house.

No, hood rat, it's just your S*ty hoarding house that it has always been. The only difference is your stupid cat can now S* on the porch instead of on the kitchen countertop, make it look more scary and realistic.

I think it's just an illusion. The rest of the year, these yuck yucks just leave the place in shambles with dilapidated exteriors and we just think, "what a bunch of scumbags, get some friend*n paint and a couple of screws you POS."

At Halloween, they go to the Dollar Tree and buy some S*ty ghost or boo thing and wah la...with the S*ty looking exterior and busted porch and boo thing, it's now a haunted house.

No, hood rat, it's just your S*ty hoarding house that it has always been. The only difference is your stupid cat can now S* on the porch instead of on the kitchen countertop, make it look more scary and realistic.
WDFD

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
The past Saturday, I almost poops my pants with a customer's spider decoration...
Similar to this one

I delivered a DSW shoe box, turned around & Bam!