Halloween decorations

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yes! Take those decorations down no later than New Year’s Day! Lol.
Mine go from being Christmas lights, to new years lights, then valentines day lights. Then cinco de mayo lights, then memorial day lights, then fourth of July lights. Then labor day lights, then Halloween lights, then thanksgiving lights. And finally back to Christmas lights.

rod

Retired 22 years
Nope. A Jersey thing is driving to Pennsylvania and throwing your trash out the window.

Speaking of Jersey things my brother-in-law from New Jersey is visiting us for a few days. He had barrowed another brother-in -laws van to use while hes here. Tonight its been cold. windy and really raining so he walks in the house just soaked. His excuse is he couldn't get the gas pump to work when he was trying to fill up in the rain.

#1--he picked the farthest outside pump that isn't covered well by a canopy
#2--he couldn't get the pump to work no matter how hard he tried.
#3- he finally figured out what he was doing wrong - he was trying to put a diesel nozzle in a gas vehicle

SMH

Heavy Package

Actual photo of a house where a PT Sup lives with his parents. Pretty scary if you ask me!

halloween-house-decorations-milwaukee-11.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think it's just an illusion. The rest of the year, these yuck yucks just leave the place in shambles with dilapidated exteriors and we just think, "what a bunch of scumbags, get some friend*n paint and a couple of screws you POS."

At Halloween, they go to the Dollar Tree and buy some S*ty ghost or boo thing and wah la...with the S*ty looking exterior and busted porch and boo thing, it's now a haunted house.

No, hood rat, it's just your S*ty hoarding house that it has always been. The only difference is your stupid cat can now S* on the porch instead of on the kitchen countertop, make it look more scary and realistic.
wah la= voilá

Just FYI

Last edited:

BootsOnTarmac

I really dislike my neighbors :censored2: strobe light illuminating their display all night. I'm hesitant to complain about it because he clears the overnight snow from my driveway and walk before I get home. Compromise.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mine go from being Christmas lights, to new years lights, then valentines day lights. Then cinco de mayo lights, then memorial day lights, then fourth of July lights. Then labor day lights, then Halloween lights, then thanksgiving lights. And finally back to Christmas lights.
Most of those holidays only involve changing a wreath on our gate. Lights are only at Christmas time.

rod

Retired 22 years
Some people are complaining about others getting really for Christmas this early. Hell --I'm getting ready for St. Patrick"s Day already--I'm drunk.