Happy Birthday, Shelby!

sailfish

Duke of Doúchebaggery
Ten years ago early this morning today, my baby Shelby was born. I was never a cat guy at all and wasn't even very familiar with them but his mother lived where I was working at the time so I became accustomed to them. Then she had a litter and once they got big enough the little black one would follow me around and climb up my leg when I was sitting and eventually stole my heart. Happy 10th birthday, baby. I love you.

shelby.jpg

ezgif-1-c862a3f9313e.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ten years ago early this morning today, my baby Shelby was born. I was never a cat guy at all and wasn't even very familiar with them but his mother lived where I was working at the time so I became accustomed to them. Then she had a litter and once they got big enough the little black one would follow me around and climb up my leg when I was sitting and eventually stole my heart. Happy 10th birthday, baby. I love you.

View attachment 267765

View attachment 267766
@Future

542thruNthru

View attachment 267765

View attachment 267766

giphy-95.gif

1PoXxC2.gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Which is worse to deal with... dog poops or cat poops?

I deliver to some cat people & they always order a * load of kitty litter... my plastic 2 wheeler is holding up to the abuse though

sailfish

Duke of Doúchebaggery
Which is worse to deal with... dog poops or cat poops?

I deliver to some cat people & they always order a * load of kitty litter... my plastic 2 wheeler is holding up to the abuse though
Don't have to housebreak a cat or take them outside every time they have to go.