Happy Birthday, Shelby!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ten years ago early this morning today, my baby Shelby was born. I was never a cat guy at all and wasn't even very familiar with them but his mother lived where I was working at the time so I became accustomed to them. Then she had a litter and once they got big enough the little black one would follow me around and climb up my leg when I was sitting and eventually stole my heart. Happy 10th birthday, baby. I love you.

shelby.jpg

ezgif-1-c862a3f9313e.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ten years ago early this morning today, my baby Shelby was born. I was never a cat guy at all and wasn't even very familiar with them but his mother lived where I was working at the time so I became accustomed to them. Then she had a litter and once they got big enough the little black one would follow me around and climb up my leg when I was sitting and eventually stole my heart. Happy 10th birthday, baby. I love you.

View attachment 267765

View attachment 267766
@Future

542thruNthru

View attachment 267765

View attachment 267766

giphy-95.gif

1PoXxC2.gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Which is worse to deal with... dog poops or cat poops?

I deliver to some cat people & they always order a :censored2: load of kitty litter... my plastic 2 wheeler is holding up to the abuse though

sailfish

Which is worse to deal with... dog poops or cat poops?

I deliver to some cat people & they always order a :censored2: load of kitty litter... my plastic 2 wheeler is holding up to the abuse though
Don't have to housebreak a cat or take them outside every time they have to go.

sailfish

Happy 12th! Too bad I'll miss your birthday today from working out of town. Be good for grandma this week.

11400.jpeg