Has Hoffa and the IBT surrendered?

705red

Browncafe Steward
see thats my point exactly. You can't argue the points so again you squeal like a little girl and accuse me of being a hoffa supporter.

and thats fine. Lets keep in mind though that you can talk all that brother crap if you want but your local is the one riding by in their personal cars while 95 percent of the teamsters ride on the bus together.

You remind of a admin on another teamster site, the only couple of people that find it necessary to defend Hoffa even when you have the facts in front of you. You both are obviously company biatches.

tieguy

Banned
You remind of a admin on another teamster site, the only couple of people that find it necessary to defend Hoffa even when you have the facts in front of you. You both are obviously company biatches.

Is it my fault you can't defend your position without crying.?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Is it my fault you can't defend your position without crying.?

If you could read you would see my position has been defended. The ponit to this thread is Hoffa has sold us out, all you have to do is read my break down. I do find it funny that not one union employee has taken his or your side, so that mean Im right, right?

On another note I posted this same info on another Teamster site to rebut what the admin on the site had to say. Needless to say he got schooled pretty good, to the point that I am npw officially banned from my first website. I schooled him just as I schooled you. Class is now dismissed!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If you could read you would see my position has been defended. The ponit to this thread is Hoffa has sold us out, all you have to do is read my break down. I do find it funny that not one union employee has taken his or your side, so that mean Im right, right?

On another note I posted this same info on another Teamster site to rebut what the admin on the site had to say. Needless to say he got schooled pretty good, to the point that I am npw officially banned from my first website. I schooled him just as I schooled you. Class is now dismissed!

A few years ago (2007?) when the contract was being negotiated and voted, it came about that the new language explained the national grievance committee would meet 3 times per year instead of 4 times. I pointed this out, on that same "Teamster site" and said it was obvious that this is a sign that less grievances would be heard at a local level or beyond, and those grievances that did make it that far would be strung out longer. It was clear to me the Teamsters were submitting when this went on.

Not one person agreed with me on that site and it was said it's completely irrelevant. But was it and is it completely irrelevant? Just curious.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Sleeve of course having only 3 panels a year hurts, look how many cases do not get heard and carried over. However in this topic it does not play, these cases were being held no matter what. The case numbers prove that, some of them should have been the first cases heard so timely was not an issue. Ups does this at panels so they can low ball teh grievant, and with the grievant knowing they dont have a good shot at the panel they will usually take the offer, so its a win win for UPS and a lose lose for the Teamsters.

tieguy

Banned

Of course you're right. I did vote for Hoffa in the teamster elections. Oh thats right it was the teamsters that voted for him. but how can that be when none of the ones that voted for him post here?

how can it possibly be? how is it that none of the teamsters that vote for the contract and vote for hoffa actually hang out here? Don't they know that Red ( when I need you , I'll cal you brother) represents the real teamsters?

Red maybe the next time the real teamsters take a ride on the bus together you can park the POV and join them as a symbolic gesture of solidarity?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Of course you're right. I did vote for Hoffa in the teamster elections. Oh thats right it was the teamsters that voted for him. but how can that be when none of the ones that voted for him post here?

how can it possibly be? how is it that none of the teamsters that vote for the contract and vote for hoffa actually hang out here? Don't they know that Red ( when I need you , I'll cal you brother) represents the real teamsters?

Red maybe the next time the real teamsters take a ride on the bus together you can park the POV and join them as a symbolic gesture of solidarity?

Tie you must have a bad memory. How many charges were files against UPS for allowing Hoffa on property to campaign?

Real Teamsters? Im only 37 years old and I have more time in as a Teamster than Hoffa does.

Tie any time one of my brothers or sisters need help or advice, I always take the time to help, you wouldnt know that because my Pms are private. It is amusing that you keep coming back to this thread sticking up for him and attemoting to bash me a real Teamster.

Maybe in your next post you can take the time to rebut any of the facts that have been presented? Im willing to bet you wont, because you cant!

satellitedriver

Tie you must have a bad memory. How many charges were files against UPS for allowing Hoffa on property to campaign?

Real Teamsters? Im only 37 years old and I have more time in as a Teamster than Hoffa does.

Tie any time one of my brothers or sisters need help or advice, I always take the time to help, you wouldnt know that because my Pms are private. It is amusing that you keep coming back to this thread sticking up for him and attemoting to bash me a real Teamster.

Maybe in your next post you can take the time to rebut any of the facts that have been presented? Im willing to bet you wont, because you cant!

Red,
Hoffa is on a campaign to increase his power base.
He has left me two phone messages asking me to re-join the union, and has sent me two sign up cards in the last two weeks.
You know my history, and my reasons for leaving the union in 97'.
I am thinking of taking him up on his offer, just to be able to vote him out.

deleted9

Banned from a website............. Yeah thats something to be proud of!!!!

deleted9

Is Hoffa out on Comp also............. no he works safe and comes to work every day to earn his check

BROWNHOG

Why do you think the teamsters got 22,000 22/3 inside fulltime jobs and another 22,000 freight full time freight jobs from the overnight acquisition by ups ? Are you kidding me? How about the pension bailout in the midwest to the tune of 2 billion ? You guys should see it for what it is. The party is over. The jobs we do and the rate we are paid for doing them is going to force ups to dry up ups america and the small package business to the point where contributions and jobs in the usa are going to continue to erode. Ups international and europe are killing the bottom line, while the cost structure in the usa is driving all levels of employment @ ups down,,and its all by plan..a 10 year plan ...general motors laid the ground work... Contributions to the teamsters health and welfare are already going down. The pensions are being eroded on both sides of the table... Employment..everything else. Like i said, the future of ups is not small package employment by us employees, this company is morphing into another corporation just like they did in the 40's.60's 70's..80's and now..its all over

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Why do you think the teamsters got 22,000 22/3 inside fulltime jobs and another 22,000 freight full time freight jobs from the overnight acquisition by ups ? Are you kidding me? How about the pension bailout in the midwest to the tune of 2 billion ? You guys should see it for what it is. The party is over. The jobs we do and the rate we are paid for doing them is going to force ups to dry up ups america and the small package business to the point where contributions and jobs in the usa are going to continue to erode. Ups international and europe are killing the bottom line, while the cost structure in the usa is driving all levels of employment @ ups down,,and its all by plan..a 10 year plan ...general motors laid the ground work... Contributions to the teamsters health and welfare are already going down. The pensions are being eroded on both sides of the table... Employment..everything else. Like i said, the future of ups is not small package employment by us employees, this company is morphing into another corporation just like they did in the 40's.60's 70's..80's and now..its all over
You're just a little ray of sunshine aren't ya :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned

!

Tsk tsk my friend if you're going to bring up NLRB cases against the company then don't forget to bring in the thousands filed against the teamsters.

how about discrimination charges against the teamsters union? thousands more all awaiting your research. Should be called the brotherhood of the white redneck harley riders. Roflmao.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Tsk tsk my friend if you're going to bring up NLRB cases against the company then don't forget to bring in the thousands filed against the teamsters.

how about discrimination charges against the teamsters union? thousands more all awaiting your research. Should be called the brotherhood of the white redneck harley riders. Roflmao.

Tie I spoke on charges that UPS either was found guilty of, or offered to allow a Leedham rep the same rights that they allowed a Hoffa rep. You can speak on charges being filed but they mean nothing unless you get a ruling on them. Maybe you could back up your rhetoric posts with some facts. I doubt it seeing that would require work on your part.

SWORDFISH

Your not by chance the guy I saw last week holding the world is comming to an end sign are you?

22.34life

you dont need to look on websites and read blogs for this one, all you have to do is pay attention at your hub/center and see whats going on.Things are not the way they were 10 yrs ago ,hell they arent they same as 5 yrs ago.Little things atarted to change and now you start to see big changes.What i dont understand is i have not talked to one person who says they voted for this contract but we got it anyways,now that tells me either everbody lies about their vote or like all the other votes in this country the outcome is predetermined.

SWORDFISH

you dont need to look on websites and read blogs for this one, all you have to do is pay attention at your hub/center and see whats going on.Things are not the way they were 10 yrs ago ,hell they arent they same as 5 yrs ago.Little things atarted to change and now you start to see big changes.What i dont understand is i have not talked to one person who says they voted for this contract but we got it anyways,now that tells me either everbody lies about their vote or like all the other votes in this country the outcome is predetermined.

To me it seems like UPS really started the ball rolling off the cliff when it went public(stock market). Stock market was supposed to help the company. Instead it has completely changed the environment. It has nothing but made a great enjoyable career turn into something that most people just cant wait to retire.