Hate Crimes in Chicago

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
but you said they would rebuild earlier...

No. Trump has repeatedly said " we will rebuild the inner cities", and that "Democrats had repeatedly failed the Black community". One of the constant themes of the Trump campaign was that Obama (and by default, Clinton) had failed to improve the lot of African-Americans.

I haven't heard squat from Trump about the "inner city" etc. since he won. Guess he has already forgotten.

newfie

No. Trump has repeatedly said " we will rebuild the inner cities", and that "Democrats had repeatedly failed the Black community". One of the constant themes of the Trump campaign was that Obama (and by default, Clinton) had failed to improve the lot of African-Americans.

I haven't heard squat from Trump about the "inner city" etc. since he won. Guess he has already forgotten.

ah yes because If he does not fix the problem before he is sworn in then its not going to happen. Your logic is incredibly asinine.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Secure the border first , then tackle the other issues.
At least Trump will not be having star studded parties until 4am .

moreluck

golden ticket member

You know he's not president yet, right?