Have an interview for a PT Supervisor position Monday, good idea or bad?

PT Car Washer

Good to know, I'm borderline a supervisor at the car wash though, which they barely do much of anything besides walk around with a towel in their hands, and usually make about $16.50
If you are making $16.50/hr washing cars and a flexible schedule, stay where you are for the next year. At UPS your life will revolve around your PT sup position. Most PT sups I see do more hourly work then the hourly's.

arctyler

If you are making $16.50/hr washing cars and a flexible schedule, stay where you are for the next year. At UPS your life will revolve around your PT sup position. Most PT sups I see do more hourly work then the hourly's.
I don't quite make that yet, I'll be making that this fall if I get a supervisor spot where I'm at now, that probably won't be as flexible as where I am now though. But still flexible.

EDIT: sweet name by the way bud

Last edited:

Box Ox

Don't do it. It's not worth the year of BS you'd put up with as a PT sup. Same for package handling. Getting up in the middle of the night and no benefits for the first year in most parts of the country for less pay than you're making now.

Enjoy the flexibility of where you're at now and let the UPS turd float by. You'll be happier.

Box Ox

Take it dry; get with the program right out of the gate.

Yep. Once your center manger has you on the hook.....

864.jpg

PT Car Washer

Is it really as bad as you guys are making it? What has everyone else around here start out as? Hourly package handlers?
Almost everyone at UPS starts out loading or unloading trailers on one of the sorts. Some move up faster or some stay where they want to be. At least as an hourly, once the sort is over, I go home. Not so much for PT sups and all the paper work that is still required. UPS does not give anything away for free.