Have any Centers put out food this peak?

iruhnman630

No sloppy joe...no canned stew...no pizza...no subs...no chilli...no hot dogs...

last year we had food several nights each week during peak, especially when the weather was bad and everybody got in late.

tourists24

Corporate sent down a directive to not do it because the Union might claim it is setting precedence.

grievance is on file already Hoax... lol.... actually all of our sups have been too busy being on the road delivering to be setting up food services. We did have a driver "mom" set up a breakfast one day last week for all of the drivers... thats about it

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
A couple of OMSs here put together a nice buffet for the Saturday Air dept. They did it once in July, too. Out of their own pockets, I was told.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
They use to fill up coolers with ice, water, and gatorades during heat waves in the summer. Now we are lucky if the ice machines even work in the building.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not yet, still waiting to see if Santa arrives or the grinch.................

They use to fill up coolers with ice, water, and gatorades during heat waves in the summer. Now we are lucky if the ice machines even work in the building.
You have ice machines??????

over9five

Staff member
A few years ago in Package, they'd have a really good buffet breakfast. I liked that because I'd rather come in early for the party than stay late for it.

I've been in Feeders for 4 Peaks now so I don't know if they still do it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Somebody brought a few of those 4-foot long Subway sandwiches in to the center office, but they were almost gone by the time I clocked off.

I view the food the same way I view the turkeys....they were nice traditions but times have changed and it is a bad idea to develop a sense of entitlement or expectation around a gift. In the grand scheme of things there much more important matters to be concerned about.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
No food here since our 400 lb center manager retired 4 years ago. Our new one is a real maroon.Brainwashed to the bone.Drivers are the ememy-you know the type.