Have any Centers put out food this peak?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Friday we were offered a BK sausage biscuit and some cookies, with nothing to drink. They gave is some Krispy Kreme donuts a couple of times over the last month. I did notice that they kept all the split routes in Friday to try to get everybody off by 5:30, the commercial route drivers were told to expect to run some extra residential stops. My management team was actually still there for a change when I clocked out, I shook their hands and wished them a Merry Christmas as I headed out the door.

djkre8r

We got biscuits on Wednesday (and drinks) then on Friday we had a feast. We all signed up to bring food in and came in an hour early to fill our bellies. However, WE provided our own feast. It was wonderful, too. I remember they used to bring in Cracker Barrel for us.

Cementups

Box Monkey

LOL, I actually transferred OUT of that center. They are so mismanaged over there, not even foor at peak could make up for it. When I worked over there I never punched out before 7 or 8. Now I am left alone and am off the clock around 530-600 everyday. I haven't worked over 9/5 in a few year minus peak.