Have you ever had a package burst while en route?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We had a package of orange spray paint fall off the conveyor once. Two of the cans inside busted open and blew part of the box apart and orange spray paint started spraying out all over everything. The force it was coming out was insane; it was pushing the box around and in spinning in circles.

It got everywhere.

The responder was :censored2:. It didn't clean up well. I've never seen anything like that one since. There's still orange paint all over the ceiling, walls, and floor in that part of the unload.

Old news.

I had a case of fluorescent orange, construction marking paint fall off the top shelf and impale itself on the latch handle of an old P-500.

The insides of the back doors were orange for years before someone repainted them silver.

AlliSeeisBrown

Had an amazon box open up from the bottom while I was carrying it today. Donald Trump mask, Camo pants, pack of golf balls, and a belt buckle. Just a wild conglomeration of needless consumerism.

KOG72

I’m full of it
It's too late to get stuff tomorrow, but the Saturday driver will have it.

Only difference is I added some honey and a spatula too
I had a lady one year at peak season said she ordered Amazon at 11:30 the night before and I had it the next day

working up a sweat

I have seen a busted up box of BOB's(Battery Operated Boyfriends) coming down the belt. Rolling all over the place. The women acted like they never seen those before. Classic UPS package handler moment.

StoptheAct1212

Was dizzy one day. Didnt feel right. Notified on road.... took a extra early break.. to get air. Found out a hour later, leaking box of bathroom cleaner in back of load.. they came and got it, i followed procedure... but never got help.... i stayed out late that day. Rookie error.. The next time that happend, i learned, come get the route, i dont feel right....