Having trouble sleeping.....

bluehdmc

Dr. Jump has the perfect remedy for ya, 1 of these 2 work great, take about an hour before you want to go to bed and will literally tko you. 2 of the softgels( been taking for 5 years now) or 2 servings of the liquid( just switched off to try). Yeah in my case SUPER ADHD is a bitty when it comes to being able to fall asleep but i wouldnt trade it for the world. Its who i am and its my strength, you take that away from me and im done, kinda like giving Superman kryptonite, he would be super no more. Its not a bad thing, great part about ADHD is you never get tired lol. Pretty much nobody i know can outwork me. Sure somebody can out work me for 8, 10, 12 hours maybe but after that their done and im still pushing hard lolView attachment 42817 View attachment 42818

Those are the same things as in Benadryl (Diphenhydramine HCL). Not exactly natural like the OP was looking for. Yes they do make you drowsy. Read something where Diphenhydramine may be linked to Dementia. I guess I'm screwed as I also take it for allergies, when I'm home, not before I drive.

Just about all the natural sleep aids contain melatonin some also contain chamomile (think sleepy time tea). There are a couple of others. L-Tryptophan is a precursor to melatonin.

rod

Retired 22 years
As a retired person I sleep when I'm tired. (sometimes that's even in the middle of the day). I have no set schedule. I've always been more of a night owl.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Melatonin helps a bit. Working at night messes up your circadian rhythm to a degree you never really recover from 100% if you want to interact with the rest of the world.