Hazard Pay

Future

Victory Ride
If the Feds want 2 hand out money .... they should fork over some money 2 us ..... look at what truck drivers got in Iraqi after “it settled down “

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
If the Feds want 2 hand out money .... they should fork over some money 2 us ..... look at what truck drivers got in Iraqi after “it settled down “
If they are handing out money I think the people that aren’t working should receive it. Not us that are working.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Yes, but we r risking our health and our families ..... even the police and first responders r limiting calls ...we r basically seeing 100’s of people a day
I agree but we are also getting paid to do it. Me personally I would rather the people who actually need it get the money but we all know that won’t happen.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Greed is what kills us all.
Have you read the total proposed compensation of the new UPS CEO? Post some more enlightening comments.

The greed of the management (who arent being thrust into the infected general public) may kill some of us. In that venue your statement may have merit.
Typical management :bsbullf:.

M

MenInBrown

I agree but we are also getting paid to do it. Me personally I would rather the people who actually need it get the money but we all know that won’t happen.
Another thing that won’t happen is someone knowing who needs it and who doesn’t.

Future

Victory Ride
By no means do I feel UPS should pay us more ...we need 2 be sustainable through these times .....but a monetary perk fr the government would be a incentive