Hazard Pay

M

MenInBrown

Hourly here. I’m just not greedy. I have gratitude. So because a doctor runs out of supplies that means we need hazard pay? That would be called high demand pay
How about just send me a couple bucks an hour of your pay, Since your not that greedy. You get paid too much for just riding around all day.

M

MenInBrown

Didn’t say we get paid too much. Every post you seem to put words in my mouth lol. We get paid enough. We don’t need hazard pay.
You said you weren’t greedy. You also responded to my post. If you think you get paid enough, wth does that have to do with me? Words in someone’s mouth? Then you proceed with “we” get paid enough and “we” don’t need hazard pay? Gtfoh with that. You seem to have all the answers for people you know nothing about. I ask you this, how much income has been lost in my household?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Yea make everyone who is grateful to make a very good living delivering boxes out to be a supervisor. Always be grateful, 90% of the world will never have our opportunity. And I thank the union for that not ups
Tell Abney that I don't want hazard pay. I want clean package cars, ppe and guaranteed health insurance for my laid off brothers and sisters.

yadadamean116

You just can’t talk to someone who is dead set on finding reasons to complain. I wish you good luck. We will all get through this hard time, it will just be bumpy