Hazard Pay

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By no means do I feel UPS should pay us more ...we need 2 be sustainable through these times .....but a monetary perk fr the government would be a incentive
If they keep up these quarantines they won't need an incentive, people are gonna be looking for any way to get a job.

cachmeifucan

I shaved my beard with my wife razor because I don't own a razor I had a beard for years. Man I don't even recognize myself to scared to go to barber. Because he used to cut 20 people a day social distancing IL cut my own hair

M

MenInBrown

Just a vote trump bribe.

Guy won a rigged election, but he needs to bribe people now? This is when people will call you uninformed. You should never put person over policy. This is why Liberials still have black slaves. They have enslaved people in poverty, have you vote on emotion, then your still trapped in policies that put people in slavery. I always here something bad about him but you don’t say anything bad about his policies.

deeztier

no one expected a worldwide pandemic. but if UPS expects us to show up to work and still meet commit times with little to no PPE or hazmat pay they are in the wrong. the least we can do is ask for that pay since the virus compensation plan is weak af when we do end up catching it.

Jonathan Davis

I believe we should be getting hazard pay I think the las thing we need to think about is other people in this situation California and other places are getting shut down as in (noone should be out) and there getting paid to sit at home so.i don't understand how some you guys can care about the economy or about other people that need like come on bro what happens when you catch this it's already in SD L.A. and so may other places, care about your families and yourselfs, we could be putting our family in danger for what 14-20$ naw we deserve and need that pay because if I get sick because I'm tryin to see "What brown can do for you" instead of sitting in quarantine at home with my family. Instead we delivery to people who didn't believe the signs they were givin, anyways like i said we deserve and need it for our families if we're putting our health at risk we are asputting there's at risk and I have a baby boy and just today a 7 month old baby got the virus,and some of us have asthma and other problems I feel with this company they should of had whipes sanitizer and foam soap on hand like they have water stacked (been with UPS FOR 5YRS.)

Last edited:
M

MenInBrown

Wow what a hazard! We deliver supplies! Be happy you have any income right now
Wow the supervisor speaks. “Be happy you have a job”. What’s a doctor with no supplies? Can’t wait to hear from the doctor,”Be happy you’re still alive, sit tight, we are waiting on supplies”.

yadadamean116

Wow the supervisor speaks. “Be happy you have a job”. What’s a doctor with no supplies? Can’t wait to hear from the doctor,”Be happy you’re still alive, sit tight, we are waiting on supplies”.
Hourly here. I’m just not greedy. I have gratitude. So because a doctor runs out of supplies that means we need hazard pay? That would be called high demand pay