He’s Done

Meat

I wouldn’t really call the lastest allegations of obstruction breaking news. After all, I pointed out weeks (months?) ago that Cohen’s congressional testimony would lead to this.

I guess the really smart guys that derisively disregarded my assertions look a bit foolish (oh well. Not everyone has the intellect to interpret objective reality).

Anyway, it’s probably time for the prez to start negotiating his resignation. He will probably get off scot free on the condition that he steps down, with the parting gift of his disastrous tax initiative that will save him and his family billionaires of dollars. Alas, the “system” is irretrievably broken - happy Friday everyone!

Last edited:

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I wouldn’t really call the lastest allegations of obstruction breaking news. After all, I pointed out weeks (months?) ago that Cohen’s congressional testimony would lead to this.

I guess the really smart guys that derisively disregarded my assertions look a bit foolish (oh, well. Not everyone has the intellect to interpret objective reality).

Anyway, it’s probably time for the prez to start negotiating his resignation. He will probably get off scot free on the condition that he steps down, with the parting gift of his disastrous tax initiative that will save him and his family billionaires of dollars. Alas, the “system” is irretrievably broken - happy Friday everyone!
Fake news! Cohen is a liar and even if true 2/3rds of the Senate won't vote to remove.

Box Ox

Fake news! Cohen is a liar and even if true 2/3rds of the Senate won't vote to remove.

It’s already been reported that there’s corroborating evidence, including interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages and other documents that prove Cohen is not lying.

vantexan

It’s already been reported that there’s corroborating evidence, including interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages and other documents that prove Cohen is not lying.
Let's see what the Mueller report says. From what I'm reading they're warning it's pretty anticlimactic.

vantexan

I guess the really smart guys that derisively disregarded my assertions look a bit foolish (oh well. Not everyone has the intellect to interpret objective reality).

"Billionaires of dollars?"

Dollar Chasing

January 18, 2019
STILL your President!
Comments like these are really silly, because soon they’ll be used to show how blind all of his supporters really were, and are. People like the people that support him are terrible people. Funny, when they don’t like hearing that, I’m not surprised, because they don’t like the truth. Not at all.

over9five

Staff member
Comments like these are really silly, because soon they’ll be used to show how blind all of his supporters really were, and are. People like the people that support him are terrible people. Funny, when they don’t like hearing that, I’m not surprised, because they don’t like the truth. Not at all.
I love how saying "STILL your President" sets the libturds off!!!
Hilarious!

rod

Retired 22 years

So are you going to vote for him next time. He isn't going no where

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It doesn't matter if it's TRUE, The Senate won't remove Trump! Longest shutdown in history and the Senate still has his back and they know their destiny is :censored2: if they turn on him.
Trump is better then a liberal hell bent on destroying our healthcare and raising our taxes.