Healthcare when you Strike?

LagunaBrown

Ifi simply explained to you that a no vote does not mean a strike. You keep trying to scare people because the language is bad and can't stand on its own.
It does not mean there won’t be a strike either. What fool votes no and does not check his healthcare for their family. You are teaching nonsense! You want no votes at all cost and don’t care enough to have members ask a simple question? What is wrong with you?

LagunaBrown

Please give out truthful information.
Why don’t you. What does Teamcare do because UPS stops paying for healthcare when a strike happens.
850263A3-BE8F-4B17-9D2F-02CC69DA04A2.jpeg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Cut the BS and just answer the question. All you guys do is talk trash. Try giving the members some real information for once.
"This depends on the policy of the health and welfare plan which covers your local union.

TeamCare, which covers about half of UPS FT Teamsters and nearly all PT Teamsters, will cover your H&W at no cost to you. Initially we received info that the Western Region and Local 177 would also provide free coverage. However, the Fund reports that info is wrong; there will be no free coverage in the event of a strike, just possible COBRA self-payments.

There are many other smaller H&W plans, and their policies may vary."

Tony Q

View attachment 213754
Straight from the TDU website...Looks like your good no wonder your pushing a strike. What about everyone else? COBRA? Really? That is thousands of dollars!

FAQs on UPS Teamster Strike Pay
I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Teamcare benefits will not cover you after you are off more than a week. Talk to you locals and ask this question. Don’t shoot the messenger, ask the hard questions. I can’t tell you what you want to hear I will just tell you what will happen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you vote no there could be a strike. Don’t you think people should know if they are covered by healthcare or not. Duh!!!!
There will not be a strike after the first vote. They will renegotiate.

Stop trying to scare people so you can get your pension money and screw over everyone else. You are garbage.

LagunaBrown

"This depends on the policy of the health and welfare plan which covers your local union.

TeamCare, which covers about half of UPS FT Teamsters and nearly all PT Teamsters, will cover your H&W at no cost to you. Initially we received info that the Western Region and Local 177 would also provide free coverage. However, the Fund reports that info is wrong; there will be no free coverage in the event of a strike, just possible COBRA self-payments.

There are many other smaller H&W plans, and their policies may vary."
I already posted that but thanks anyways