Healthcare when you Strike?

rickyb

You can not guarantee that.
all the other countries do; doesnt matter if you work or not, you have healthcare.

howard zinn doesnt like guys like you.

"
Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world, in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves, and all the while the grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem. We recognize this for Nazi Germany. We know that the problem there was obedience, that the people obeyed Hitler."

Howard Zinn: The Problem is Civil Obedience

LagunaBrown

And either can you. We all know the risk in voting no so just STFU already.
How about all you STFU and let the members know the risk. I guarantee people reading this don’t even know what COBRA is. All these attacks for just letting people know some areas will lose their healthcare if we go on strike. Grow up people!

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
How about all you STFU and let the members know the risk. I guarantee people reading this don’t even know what COBRA is. All these attacks for just letting people know some areas will lose their healthcare if we go on strike. Grow up people!
Our members know the risk and we also know there won’t be a strike. So we should vote a yes because we are afraid of a strike? Some leverage that is. GTFO

llamainmypocket

Agreed. I just like people knowing all the scenarios that could play out. That’s all.

My eye is twitching.

I think calling your positions opinions invalidates your arguments. Something either will or won't happen and we reason their probability based on what we know.

Personally, I don't know if we'll lose healthcare during a strike but I also don't care if we do. The last strike was 16 days(I think). I think I'll be able to hold out. It's not a serious threat.

llamainmypocket

I'll just make up a something since that is what the yes vote does $3.28 per month

I think the yes vote is comfortable and complacent. I think their scared of losing what they got. If that mindset ruled popular opinion then what would we be today? Amazon drivers? No pay, no benefits, and still pissing in bottles to get our volume done.