Hearing May 23rd...any help appreciated!

BuffaloDream

Bring on the Sunshine!
Good Day to all!

If you have read my thread about myself being fired because of a racial slur, I am seeking any advice to build my case. Hearing is the 23rd.
Any information is and will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Inified!
Buffy! :thumbup1:

ImpactedTSG

Good Day to all!

If you have read my thread about myself being fired because of a racial slur, I am seeking any advice to build my case. Hearing is the 23rd.

Thanks!
Inified!
Make sure you wear your hood into the hearing and carrying a burning cross might help too.

BuffaloDream

Bring on the Sunshine!
Thanks for all the great comments! *SMILE*

I will have to get my bed sheet out and do some modifications for it to look right.

Thanks again!

Unified!

Buffy:thumbup1: :lol: :thumbup1: :lol: :thumbup1:

dammor

Good Day to all!

Thanks!
Inified!

I went back and read the first thread. Were I you I would ask for forgiveness and perhaps lose the sailor mouth. It's not pretty on men or women. Any racial remark is not acceptable and should not be. Neither are sexist remarks.
The way to handle harassment is not by joining in on it. A big mouth at UPS does not work for management or hourly. If you get back on just do the job and treat people the way you want to be treated. Maybe it will help others do the same. If it doesn't, then let them the ones to be fired instead of you.
Good luck.

DS

Fenderbender
I went back and read the first thread. Were I you I would ask for forgiveness and perhaps lose the sailor mouth. It's not pretty on men or women. Any racial remark is not acceptable and should not be. Neither are sexist remarks.
The way to handle harassment is not by joining in on it. A big mouth at UPS does not work for management or hourly. If you get back on just do the job and treat people the way you want to be treated. Maybe it will help others do the same. If it doesn't, then let them the ones to be fired instead of you.
Good luck.
well said ... and add a touch of humble,just do the job,
work as instructed and take it easy

BuffaloDream

Bring on the Sunshine!
Thanks for the suggestions. But my rights have been violated as an employee you should be treated equally not singled out. I have offered to apoligize. Even though I didn't recall saying the remark.

Regards,

Buffy!