Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
pgNLmm.gif
k5GX0K.gif
vgWL6n.gif

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Side note .... that should have been inspected ...and re boxed .....another preload failure!!!! Shocking
Driver should never have picked it up, he failed,unload failed,preload failed, delivery driver failed. Shows how much we care when too many things are demanded of us with unreal expectations. It's the NEW UPS

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Driver should never have picked it up, he failed,unload failed,preload failed, delivery driver failed. Shows how much we care when too many things are demanded of us with unreal expectations. It's the NEW UPS
Not sure if it was a one shot or customer counter? Anyway, pack it right and you never have a problem.

LeadBelly

Banned
Dear jbarone
Obviously a used box. You are suppose to use new or like new. Check the fine writing on box which tells u weight limits. Since it was used slash weight in half. We see this all the time. Used box, poor packing, too heavy for box.
How come nobody ever starts a thread where they're thanking us for getting the package there and one piece?

barnyard

KTM rider
Yanno.

Every single day we see stuff like that. You know why?? UPS is a SMALL package network. You know what a 75 lb package is?? NOT small.

I am embarrassed by just about every over 70 I deliver and there is not one thing I can do about it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Recently, I have had to try to deliver a fragile mirror that is window-sized and poorly packed four times to the same customer. Cheap crap made in China crammed into a thin corrugated box with no internal cushioning. We broke so many of them the company pulled them off their website. I hope we don't pay claims on that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.