hell guys newbie question

c.shawty

ive been at UPS for only a week or so...an i just got on to UPSer.com...and i dont really know where anything is...i was wondering where i could find stuff about direct deposit..and employee discount stuff...can anyone help me out please????:anxious:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
ive been at UPS for only a week or so...an i just got on to UPSer.com...and i dont really know where anything is...i was wondering where i could find stuff about direct deposit..and employee discount stuff...can anyone help me out please????:anxious:
Let me put it this way. You're looking for the official website of UPS and you just stumbled into a biker bar. RUN!!! Oh and welcome to the Brown cafe.:wink2:

c.shawty

nah for serious i really need to know how to get to where i can change my thing to direct deposit instead of the lame paycard...does anybody know where exactly to go??

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the BrownCafe!

If you go to www.UPSers.com you will probably find what you need but you have to be sure to come back here and talk with us about your fantastic UPS experience!!:funny:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hi and welcome to the BrownCafe!

If you go to www.UPSers.com you will probably find what you need but you have to be sure to come back here and talk with us about your fantastic UPS experience!!:funny:
You will need to know how to log into upsers.com you'll need your work ID number for the login name and the password is the first 2 initials of your last name plus the last 2 numbers of your date of birth plus the last 2 numbers of your work ID#. This sounds a lot more complex than it really is. Good luck and please come back and tell us some stories about your experiences.