Paycheck

Hello I'm new to ups I been working as a loader on the truck but I've not been paid yet this is the third week can anyone point me in the right direction I work at the facility in Walton Kentucky sorry if this post is in the wrong category it's kind of urgent my number Is 8126470419 and my name is Christopher crowell if u could send me a txt msg anyone with any information would help also I had chosen to get the pay car Instead of a check or direct deposit idk if that's what the prob is can anyone shine some light please ty

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hello I'm new to ups I been working as a loader on the truck but I've not been paid yet this is the third week can anyone point me in the right direction I work at the facility in Walton Kentucky sorry if this post is in the wrong category it's kind of urgent my number Is 8126470419 and my name is Christopher crowell if u could send me a txt msg anyone with any information would help also I had chosen to get the pay car Instead of a check or direct deposit idk if that's what the prob is can anyone shine some light please ty
You need edit this post to remove your name and number. The TOS state that you can’t post any identifying information on here. And if your screen name is your employee number, change that also.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
8BDEB341-F547-47D9-BAD8-8E53B919562B.jpeg

upschuck

What did your supervisor say? From what I understand, first pay is a live check, that you get in the Friday of your second week. After that, you will be paid the method that you set up. Pay card may take an extra week or two to set up.