Hello Brown Cafe!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Fwd is for kids. There is no such thing as a performance car that is fwd.

Uummm, not really.

1962-Mini-mini-cooper-23168249-797-600.jpg

2378-500930.jpg

Faceplanted

Those pics you posted are of economy cars that are set up to race. Like I said there is no such thing as a fwd performance car. I have owned many crazy fast vehicles, still own some. Fwd, awd, rwd....

Any fwd car that makes proper power cannot hook without super soft sidewall bias ply radials or drag radials which in turn make the car handle like :censored2:. I have been in 500+whp fwds on Mickey thompsons/m&h slicks and they are absolute crap. Don't hook unless the tires are hot, and even when they do hook those bias plys with low air pressure make the car a death trap. Scared the :censored2: out of me a couple times being in a car wobbling all over the street at real high speed

I don't understand why anybody who does any true track days (Sebring, road Atlanta ect) would use a fwd when there are better awd and rwd options.

iv been around the block a few times and have owned and played with some crazy vehicles.

Last edited:

BrownThunder

This thread is just.... I don't even know. God I thank you. Went back and read from page one. You get so mixed up in the daily operation it's easy to forget how far you have come.

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me publicly or privately. I absolutely love this job and the journey posted here re-energizes me for the upcoming week.

God is the greatest!!!