Hello, sup!

Just here to say
Thanks to the old farts who give advice on here,
“Helped on stressful day”
Also I got toilet paper on first solo delivery from sup, guessed that meant I’m the brown. So does this mean I am now full time cause season is over?

Ps: happy trails to those getting fired one last time.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
The season for seasonals ends tomorrow January 15th, I believe you still have to work 30 days in a 60 day period in order to make book or as they say seniority. Ask @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U he would know the answer better then I would.

I was being sarcastic, not a real question, boy is it hard to type sarcasm. Chances of me being hired full time are like zero, “I’m from the streets man!” Lol last I heard from my station was” hurry up and wait we will let you know after we are done discussing who to offer positions to.”

upschuck

I was being sarcastic, not a real question, boy is it hard to type sarcasm. Chances of me being hired full time are like zero, “I’m from the streets man!” Lol last I heard from my station was” hurry up and wait we will let you know after we are done discussing who to offer positions to.”
So, you feel you didn't do a good enough job to get rehired? This is the time routes get cut, because of volume, therefore the need for people is diminished, don't take it personally.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Maybe you just suck at sarcasm. .....like @upschuck at everything

oldngray

nowhere special
Froggies Legal Services at your service.
frog protection.png

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
How long did you work for Fed Ex?