Help me stop running

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Anything else?

2pq2uzb.jpg

jr32bad

Your knees will tell you when to stop , until then the management team has a great helper your going to help all slow drivers around you

BrownThunder

yeah that sh_t is over with. I have not helped in the longest unless it was on my own terms.

Strangely i have been more inclined to offer help since Im dropping air now.

its 7:56 and I clock out at 8:09 tonight. This was a route i could have easily wrapped at 5 and brought my own air into the hub.

I am taking my time from here on out, i think Im almost fully cured gang thanks!

wayfair

swollen member
yeah that sh_t is over with. I have not helped in the longest unless it was on my own terms.

its 7:56 and I clock out at 8:09 tonight. This was a route i could have easily wrapped at 5 and brought my own air into the hub.

I am taking my time from here on out, i think Im almost fully cured gang thanks!

tell me you're on the 9.5 list??? please!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

3 hours difference?