HELP needed with a FEDEX POLL

M

moreluck

I vote you go to Webshots and pick several pictures and they will rotate every 20 seconds or so. They have thousands of pics. in every subject you can think of. You can pick 5 pictures each day for free......in 10 days you'll have 50 different and changing pictures.

W

wily_old_vet

While I dislike Fedex as much as the next UPSer i get no satisfaction in seeing them have accidents that could potentially kill and injure people. Shame on us if we can't defeat them in the delivery arena. Pray that this never happens to a UPS plane.

O

ok2bclever

I also have no use for those who treat a tragedy where lives are lost as a comedy.

I still remember 9/11 with it's downed planes and those that cheered that spectacle.

I would reconsider such a low based joke.

It's a free country so use your own judgement, but don't look for approval or respect for such actions.

S

switchoff

uhmmm, you probably weren't on top of the other thread where the origianl link was posted, but nobody died or was seriously injured in any of those accidents where the plane slid off the runway and caught fire.

O

ok2bclever

Why oh why did I figure Monte would know what he was talking about when the subject was fedex employee fatalities!
biggrin.gif

Ok, as long as no one was killed or even seriously injured if your sense of humor runs towards posting the competition's plane, I agree C works best.
thumbsup.gif

T

terrymac

memphis airport, 3-4 am is impresive, fedex planes, taking off one by one every three minuite on two or three different run ways... many planes taking off,, a sight to see for anybody. Accidents happen.