Help! New to UPS and my feet are blistering

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I wear 2 ankle high cotton socks one over the other on each feet, fixed most of my feet/boot problems.
I wouldn't recommend cotton. It holds onto moisture and will make your feet cold. It could even be a big problem for freezing temperatures. Go with wool or some other moisture wicking material.

smapple

I wouldn't recommend cotton. It holds onto moisture and will make your feet cold. It could even be a big problem for freezing temperatures. Go with wool or some other moisture wicking material.

I'm always indoors working the unload/loat/sort/pickoff/smallsort/metro/boxline/etc and it's pretty warm. Might be different for drivers though.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I'm always indoors working the unload/loat/sort/pickoff/smallsort/metro/boxline/etc and it's pretty warm. Might be different for drivers though.
In that case it is good for promoting blisters. Keep your feet dry helps to prevent blisters.

underworked1

I tried giving up, educating the ignorant on footwear.
Here we go again....

Blisters are caused by friction, which means improper fitting shoes.
Try wearing an extra pair of socks or add an insert so you can tighten up the laces, so your foot does not move around. Get your foot snug in the insole and try loosening up the laces towards the top of the boot where rubbing and leaving the sore spots.
Also get your feet measured before buying boots