Help with numbers!!?

Chungy50

Is that when you put it into the diad? Start taking your lunch on time please. That way when you go help out the other drivers you won't be hungry. If your putting your lunch into the diad and working thru it you are falsifying records which is dishonesty, which they will use against you.

Yea I know about that. One guy got disqualified for a year doing that during his 30 days of training. Can't deliver and during lunch

By The Book

Yea I know about that. One guy got disqualified for a year doing that during his 30 days of training. Can't deliver and during lunch
Good! Now that you know first hand the advice we are giving you is spot on, please listen and apply the rest of the advice so you will have a long injury free career here with not a lot of stress. From what you say there is no problem with your work ethic so there is no need to show off. Your movement up the ladder is decided by your seniority not how fast you do a route.

Chungy50

Good! Now that you know first hand the advice we are giving you is spot on, please listen and apply the rest of the advice so you will have a long injury free career here with not a lot of stress. From what you say there is no problem with your work ethic so there is no need to show off. Your movement up the ladder is decided by your seniority not how fast you do a route.

Very true and I value every advice. I'm only a cover driver at tho bottom of seniority. So I'm still learning

clean hairy

Just look at the number on your paycheck. That is the only one that matters besides 0 injuries and 0 accidents.
Supposing you had 224 stops delivering cell phones in a concentrated resi area, would be a short day.
But, supposing you have 50 of those stops going to places such as 24 hour fitness and you are delivering overweight dumbells (NO, NOT managment!) but the a bunch of 25 and 50 pound weights for the workout machines, much longer day.
Trust me, you will be on here in 15 yrs saying the same things about and to new Drivers.

box_beeyotch

I had the same mentality for my first 30 days but it doesn't do you any good, really it just skimps your pockets. The more you do a certain route, you begin to realize how much time here and there you can waste and still look decent enough on paper to not get an ear full, but in the end that's all it will ever be is an ear full.

Overpaid Union Thug

I
Supposing you had 224 stops delivering cell phones in a concentrated resi area, would be a short day.
But, supposing you have 50 of those stops going to places such as 24 hour fitness and you are delivering overweight dumbells (NO, NOT managment!) but the a bunch of 25 and 50 pound weights for the workout machines, much longer day.
Trust me, you will be on here in 15 yrs saying the same things about and to new Drivers.

Huh? LOL! What? ???????......?.....?.......

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I don't have much against someone who likes to get after it. But if you crush a route that's not yours, they mess with the numbers and you'll piss off anyone you cover. Besides, when you retire you're going to want your body to work well. Get hurt and they won't thank you or understand that you're crushing it for them. This place rides horses till they die. I've seen EVERY person that use to crush routes slow down because UPS gives zero :censored2:s about them. They get hurt or do something wrong and they treat them like :censored2:. Every single one so far. So do what you need to do to live with yourself but keep an eye to your future and cover your ass.

Siveriano

No that im "in" I must say their numbers mean nothing. I remember when I first start is was never over 160 stops on a 8.something plan day and at the end before I got my safety ride the plan day was less than 8 hours with 210 stops. They started increasing it when I scratched 3 days on a week with under 40-80 clicks. Last week I was helping on center C and I was doing 140 stops and 6 pick ups and returning with 156 clicks over and the management was surprised for my work it seems like the route owner always came with 250 clicks over.

wayfair

swollen member
s. They started increasing it when I scratched 3 days on a week with under 40-80 clicks. Last week I was helping on center C and I was doing 140 stops and 6 pick ups and returning with 156 clicks over and the management was surprised for my work it seems like the route owner always came with 250 clicks ove.

sounds like someone needs to take their scheduled lunch at the appropriate time...

Siveriano

That's the funny part I always took my lunch. I did sorted my truck back then while at lunch but never delivered a package while on it.

S

selfcancelsignal

The faster you work, the more they :censored2:q ya dude. Wasn't trying to be a peckerhead, but that's how the game works son. They don't give a dam about any of us, only bout their numbers, and all we are is just a number to them. Youll learn quick dude how the game works.
Or in my case, they keep phuchqing me even though I work at a smooth, steady, & safe pace & take my full break daily. Say my area is too tight to cut more off. Looking more & more like I'll hafta opt in soon.

Thebrownstreak

I'll be bumping you soon if that is true.:P
I'm actually a former employee. I was injured a few years ago with a back injury. But if i were still there, i was bumped off that route at the end of the last year i was there. It was a sweet route. 65 stops on a heavy day. About 250 miles per day. Very rural community so the people were actually nice and helpful