Helper again this year, anything to let me know about?

So I am at it again as I am a helper for seasonal work this year. This year could be considered my 4th year(I did some extra work in Jan. 2015 so that why I say "Could be considered my 4th year").

Can you believe I started out in 2012 and am still going on!?!

Note: When I applied this year and went to my interview, it was only me and 1 other person this year compared to last year where a lot of people were interviewing at the same time.

So whats new this year for me to know?

So I am at it again as I am a helper for seasonal work this year. This year could be considered my 4th year(I did some extra work in Jan. 2015 so that why I say "Could be considered my 4th year").

Note: When I applied this year and went to my interview, it was only me and 1 other person this year compared to last year where a lot of people were interviewing at the same time.

What are you going to school for?

With your experience you should be a Seasonal driver with his own helper.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
m8aLxJ.gif

S

selfcancelsignal

I thought I saw you make $15 an hour doing it now instead of high $12. I could be misinformed.

Overpaid Union Thug

The company is still being run by retarded monkeys that have been trained on how to use spread sheets.

I was just thinking, with the introduction of the 2 wheeled electric hoverboard scooter things couldn't helpers just ride one of those up to the door?

Also I am finished with orientation which actually was different this year with a little more hands on this year but im ready for whenever and whatever happens. funny part is in my diad training at orientation many people didn't know how to use the diad or its been along time for them since using one and I was the only one in my group that knew how to actually do a Signature for a "Sample" package. 4 Years of training will do it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Oh look....another seasonal. Ho ho (pukes)