Possible to be rehired again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeMother

Banned
Amazing advice there sir. So good in fact, that i wonder, why haven't you considered doing that? Are you a middle aged man by any chance?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Amazing advice there sir. So good in fact, that i wonder, why haven't you considered doing that? Are you a middle aged man by any chance?
Too bad you didn’t come on here before you quit. Maybe you’d have a job. Choose wisely when picking a bridge to live under.

JoeMother

Banned
Too bad you didn’t come on here before you quit. Maybe you’d have a job.
I do have a job. I'm just wanting to find a second job that pays well enough for a moment. After all, I am in debt, and my current job isn't paying enough, but it's also the most peaceful job I've had so far

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I do have a job. I'm just wanting to find a second job that pays well enough for a moment. After all, I am in debt, and my current job isn't paying enough, but it's also the most peaceful job I've had so far
Then what’s the problem?

JoeMother

Banned
Then what’s the problem?
My current job isn't giving me much hours as I suspected. I've been wanting to go back at UPS as a part timer to fill in the gaps when I'm not working, considering I'm lucky enough to live 15 minutes away from a hub, and they're now paying 21 an hour (used to work for 19), I haven't had any luck in coming back.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm a loser for leaving a job that otherwise left me a lot more negative or pessimistic? Yeah right. It was only a matter of time before I had quit anyways. If I was such a loser I'd be shooting heroin under a bridge.

You still live with Mommy and Daddy.... right ?

JoeMother

Banned
You still live with Mommy and Daddy.... right ?
I do but I pay utilities and bills as well. Why does it matter if I live with my parents or not? Hope you know majority of people my age are still living with their parents due to high costs. It's not the 80s/90s where you could've rented a cheap house or apartment that only cost half your paycheck. Times are changing old man.

I do but I pay utilities and bills as well. Why does it matter if I live with my parents or not? Hope you know majority of people my age are still living with their parents due to high costs. It's not the 80s/90s where you could've rented a cheap house or apartment that only cost half your paycheck. Times are changing old man.
LrFXNQTaAtYlWsbFYg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.