Helping Drivers

Upsee

Unrelated question, if I work on the inside and qualifed as a driver already and if I take a bid for a full time driver. Do I still have 30 days to change my mind on driving and say no and go back on the inside does anyone know? Thanks

Arch

Unrelated question, if I work on the inside and qualifed as a driver already and if I take a bid for a full time driver. Do I still have 30 days to change my mind on driving and say no and go back on the inside does anyone know? Thanks
If your on your 30 day probation and you decide to say no because you didn't like it, you can go back to the hub but your next waiting period for driving again will be 2 years instead of the 6 month.

As long as you don't officially set foot in class, your good to say no.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Dude you can't let people walk all over you.
If I'm getting stops off someone I'm taking their board and picking what I take. I'm sure as hell not gonna let them get back before me.

What he said. There is a certain 'help etiquette' that folks should be following. If youre helping, you always take the stops you want to take and never take more than he has remaining unless you really want the overtime. I don't care if you're a rookie and they're a 20 year vet.

underworked1

What he said. There is a certain 'help etiquette' that folks should be following. If youre helping, you always take the stops you want to take and never take more than he has remaining unless you really want the overtime. I don't care if you're a rookie and they're a 20 year vet.
Yeah I take all nice neighborhoods with huge cul de sacs. I'm not going to come help you and get really tight dead end streets whwre I have to back into driveways at night. Also not getting stops on the highway.

Savvy412

Yeah I take all nice neighborhoods with huge cul de sacs. I'm not going to come help you and get really tight dead end streets whwre I have to back into driveways at night. Also not getting stops on the highway.

thats exactly what happened to me. He was like..man your gonna have to walk these off.. I never go down there at night.. I did go down there and figured it out but still

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I have a guy near my route who is infamous here for having people help him .

This week so far 3 times!!!
It's at the point where he tells sups for driver in area to check on him .
So if your by him you have to shoot him a text around 6 and ask if he needs Help. The one time he was like. Hmmmmm. Ahhh I duno man let me look. Ya ok. Meet me here. He has like 35 stops left (city route mind you) and gives me 17. I still had 30 stops left .

Like what the hell!!! So he gets back at 715 and I get back 8-815 every time . How doesn't this guy feel bad? He thinks he is dicking managemnt but it's dicking the drivers
I DISPISE these types of slugs...they always fall back on the "I'm not gonna bust my ass to make their
numbers I work safe" line. They only screw the drivers around them. Scumbags. One good thing about Orion, it has pretty much ended this

Savvy412

^^^^ stuck with this guy on my new route.. Its always something man

I didnt want to do this route at first..now I love it..couldnt be happier with it..Everyone was laughing at me last week like...AWW MAN..your by..(........) have fun helping and getting back later then him every day.

neiko

Im suprised they actually make you take stops anymore . Our building stopped that a couple years ago . Its usually just swap trucks or get pieces from them .And if you got a bum next to you take lunch in middle of day and leave stops for end of night problem solved .getting pcs no big deal rather than taking half the slugs stops