Helping Drivers

ITwannabe

I didn't read if anyone corrected you yet but you are wrong. If you cover the same route for a week OR get pulled off a route due to having 9.5s already.

The 9.5 list is different depending on where you work. Plus we don't get out on routes for a whole week. Different route every day.

BrownTexas

The 9.5 list is different depending on where you work. Plus we don't get out on routes for a whole week. Different route every day.
We don't either(southern supplement). But you have to use your seniority to try to stay on the same route everyday. If they don't let you. File on it.

Savvy412

I have a guy near my route who is infamous here for having people help him .

This week so far 3 times!!!

It's at the point where he tells sups for driver in area to check on him .
So if your by him you have to shoot him a text around 6 and ask if he needs Help. The one time he was like. Hmmmmm. Ahhh I duno man let me look. Ya ok. Meet me here. He has like 35 stops left (city route mind you) and gives me 17. I still had 30 stops left .

Like what the hell!!! So he gets back at 715 and I get back 8-815 every time . How doesn't this guy feel bad? He thinks he is dicking managemnt but it's dicking the drivers

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have a guy near my route who is infamous here for having people help him .

This week so far 3 times!!!

It's at the point where he tells sups for driver in area to check on him .
So if your by him you have to shoot him a text around 6 and ask if he needs Help. The one time he was like. Hmmmmm. Ahhh I duno man let me look. Ya ok. Meet me here. He has like 35 stops left (city route mind you) and gives me 17. I still had 30 stops left .

Like what the hell!!! So he gets back at 715 and I get back 8-815 every time . How doesn't this guy feel bad? He thinks he is dicking managemnt but it's dicking the drivers
Dude you can't let people walk all over you.
If I'm getting stops off someone I'm taking their board and picking what I take. I'm sure as hell not gonna let them get back before me.