Here comes the 80 hour weeks

Dumbo

$10
Organic toilet paper
Epping, NH

I keep asking...but why toilet paper? It's literally one of the last priorities.

Water, food, medical, protection, in that order. I've been covered for about 7 years now in all 4. I even have a stock of fish antibiotics bought off Amazon. Fish antibiotics are literally the same amoxicillin as they give humans.

Dumbo

How much you want to bet 9.5 protection is soon suspended for the duration of the "crisis " via edict by Hoffa?

In that case I will promptly self quarantine for 14 days.... job protected by state of emergency declaration.

Don't really agree with that approach. We certainly aren't heros by any means but you are somewhat healthy if you do this job, right? This virus will not affect you in a major way and by showing up and doing your job, you may literally be helping people in ways from small to large. There is a lot of anxiety now in this country, especially by seniors. Let's get them their :censored2:.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don't really agree with that approach. We certainly aren't heros by any means but you are somewhat healthy if you do this job, right? This virus will not affect you in a major way and by showing up and doing your job, you may literally be helping people in ways from small to large. There is a lot of anxiety now in this country, especially by seniors. Let's get them their :censored2:.

you a Dr. or did you just make all that up

35years

Gravy route

Ok
By all means go ahead and volunteer for 80 hours. But to force it is BS

We were forced 70 hours the last 3 peaks.

It will break down your body. It will make you sick. I also fell asleep at the wheel for the first time in my career of over 35 years.

I also have asthma and am borderline diabetic. Two of the complications that makes the virus deadly. I am also very close to 60.

Vollunteers are one thing. Forced excessive OT is dangerous in more than one way.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I am young and not scared of this virus, I would have no problem working. If the worst happens and there is a lock down but we keep working I will gladly come in and do my part to get people things they NEED. I will gladly deliver food, water, medicine, hell even pet food. I will not be out there delivering some amazombies clothes, toys, books, beds, furniture, or anything else non essential. If the company tried putting any of that garbage on my truck during a crisis I will leave it in a pile in the middle of the street and set it the :censored2: on fire. Not only should people not be ordering that useless crap during these times, but the company needs to draw the line and limit what we would be delivering to essentials. Food, water, medicine or else I am puling myself out of service and I'll see you when everything returns to normal.

Ok

It will break down your body. It will make you sick. I also fell asleep at the wheel for the first time in my career of over 35 years.

I also have asthma and am borderline diabetic. Two of the complications that makes the virus deadly. I am also very close to 60.

Vollunteers are one thing. Forced excessive OT is dangerous in more than one way.
I can see the FMLA days being used like crazy now.

542thruNthru

How much you want to bet 9.5 protection is soon suspended for the duration of the "crisis " via edict by Hoffa?

In that case I will promptly self quarantine for 14 days.... job protected by state of emergency declaration.

I could see that but I'm wondering if that is allowed. Is there some sort of language in the contract or IBT constitution that allows the IBT president to suspend language in any contract?

@BigUnionGuy

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok

This ain't peak. No need for anyone to be out that late. The company should shut it down.

542thruNthru

I could see that but I'm wondering if that is allowed. Is there some sort of language in the contract or IBT constitution that allows the IBT president to suspend language in any contract?

@BigUnionGuy

Federal government can do what they want during a national emergency

Yeah good job... not what we are asking.