Here comes the 80 hour weeks

Bob11B

I told my mom I was going to work from home and could work on my own time, unlimited hours. I informed her I would be delivering via drone from my x box, she believed all of it and thought it was really cool.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Send other people out under hazardous circumstances like these to make it easier for everyone else to stay at home. Brilliant.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I told my mom I was going to work from home and could work on my own time, unlimited hours. I informed her I would be delivering via drone from my x box, she believed all of it and thought it was really cool.
That must be a hell of a drone that can carry those mattresses and furniture in a box. ;)

oldngray

nowhere special
This is what we do for a living ladies and gentlemen.
We just need to be a little more careful about the decisions we make during the day.

I'm not surprised but I am a little disappointed by the lack of preparation by our company.
The world won't end if you don't get their toilet paper delivered.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I keep doing everything I can to catch it. Two weeks where they will tell me not to come in? Heck yeah!

Me: hey boss, I tested positive for corona, but I feel fine and can definitely handle working.

Boss: Mother of God! Stop drinking from my coffee cup!

oldngray

nowhere special
Lots of people do actually depend on us. I'm not trying to make this job sound like something more than it is but..

We do keep the economy going and many people, including the elderly, handicapped or disabled depend on us to bring them the necessities of life

Still it pisses you off when a customer calls and says they have to get their package because it's an emergency. You go out of the way to make service and its just crap that could have waited for days.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
This is what we do for a living ladies and gentlemen.
We just need to be a little more careful about the decisions we make during the day.

I'm not surprised but I am a little disappointed by the lack of preparation by our company.
It’s more than our company, it’s America in general. Hopefully this situation causes some changes