Hey another problem

Days

I recently won a bid on the posted sheets in my hub and have been receiving training but if I don’t like this position can I always go back to part time? What’s the language on this?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I recently won a bid on the posted sheets in my hub and have been receiving training but if I don’t like this position can I always go back to part time? What’s the language on this?

The language says once you take a bid and waste everyone's time training you, the position is yours for life. Enjoy your miserable new position.

Days

The language says once you take a bid and waste everyone's time training you, the position is yours for life. Enjoy your miserable new position.

Lol I want a real answer. And I think it’s kind of generous because people below me would like the position maybe if I don’t.

Box Ox

if I don’t like this position can I always go back to part time? What’s the language on this?

Not if you make it through your probationary period. When you get out on the road, deliver your stops very slowly. Move like you're trying to hold a wiffle bat with your butt cheeks. No walking at a brisk pace for you. And take your whole lunch every day.

Or just tell your center manager that you want to self-DQ and you'll be sent back to PT.

RolloTony Brown Town

Seriously you’re quitting already? You’re better off making the best of it and bidding something else down the line. Unless you have no desire to be full time.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The time between bids can be as long as 2 years in some regions when you self-DQ. Normal DQ can be up to one year.

GenericUsername

The job isn't for everyone. Or timing isn't perfect. Don't be so hard on the dude. He gave it a shot, doesn't like it and was asking for advice. Maybe another time he'll give it a go when he realizes that PT sucks even worse? Who knows.

OP, just talk to your center manager and tell them you want to self DQ with a union steward present.

The job isn't for everyone. Or timing isn't perfect. Don't be so hard on the dude. He gave it a shot, doesn't like it and was asking for advice. Maybe another time he'll give it a go when he realizes that PT sucks even worse? Who knows.

OP, just talk to your center manager and tell them you want to self DQ with a union steward present.
Good advice. Sounds more like a 22.3 job working in the hub. Most of those jobs are crap for less pay.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You will take it and LIKE IT.